This agreement governs your use of Oc Starter site and service, including all orders made or processed for products or services in connection with the site and service.
2. Delivery & Shipment
Delivery time 4 weeks
(a) All prices found on Oc Starter site are final, and may change from time to time.
(b) For customers ordering from world wide, all product prices are net of local taxes and fees. If, according to applicable law, the goods are subject to sales taxes, import duties, import brokerage fees, or other taxes or fees in the recipient’s country, then the customer has the sole responsibility to pay these taxes and fees.
4. Use of the Site and Service Generally
Oc Starter owns all intellectual property and other rights, title and interest in and to its site and service (except for user-provided content). Your use of the site and service does not grant you any right, title or interest to these properties, except as follows. Spreadshirt grants you a limited, revocable license to access and use the site and service for its intended purpose: the provision of an online, on-demand, customizable merchandising solution. You may only use the site and service according to Oc Starter terms, rules, and guidelines found on its site, and Oc Starter may revoke this license and limit your access to the site and service according to Section 5 (Termination of Access).
You may not
- interfere with the site and service by using viruses or any other programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage any software or hardware;
- modify, copy, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the site and service;
- use a robot or other automated means to monitor the activity on or copy information or pages from the site and service, except search engines, traffic counters, or similar basic performance monitoring technology;
- impersonate another person or entity;
- use any meta tags, search terms, keywords, or similar tags that contain Oc Starter name or trademarks;
- engage in any activity that interferes with another user’s ability to use or enjoy the site and service, including activity that places a disproportionate burden on the site and service compared to ordinary use from a single, ordinary user;
- assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this agreement; or
- use the site and service to promote hate speech, obscenity, or any content that violates Oc Starter terms and Conditions which Oc Starter may change from time to time in Oc Starter sole discretion.
5. Termination of Access
(a) Oc Starter may refuse to provide its site and service to you, in full or in part, effective immediately and without notice, for any reason or no reason, but especially if Oc Starter believes that you (or any others whom Oc Starter believes that you act in concert with) have violated or will violate any laws, rights, or term (or the spirit of any term) of any agreement you are a party to with Oc Starter , its affiliates, contractual partners, or users; or if Oc Starter believes in its sole discretion that your use of the site and service may create any risk (including any legal risk) for Oc Starter , its affiliates, contractual partners, or users. Limitation of access may include removal or modification of content that you have uploaded or otherwise sent to or through the site and service.
(b) If Oc Starter exercises its rights under Section 5(a), or if you delete your account, this entire agreement and any other agreements you have entered into with Oc Starter will survive indefinitely until otherwise terminated according to their terms, if applicable
6. Product Sales
(a) By placing an order using Oc Starter site and service, a customer makes a binding offer for a contract of sale or, as the case may be, a contract for work and materials with Oc Starter only (no contract exists between the customer and Oc Starter owner).
(b) Information, drawings, figures, technical data, specifications of weight, measurements and services contained in brochures, catalogues, newsletters, ads, or price lists are purely informational.
(c) Oc Starter reserves the right to reject orders for any reason or no reason. If Oc Starter rejects an order, it will notify the customer.
(d) Oc Starter performance of an order is completed when the shipment provider completes delivery to the customer’s address, according to the records of the shipment provider. If there is an interruption of delivery, and Oc Starter cannot replace the order in a reasonable amount of time, Oc Starter will notify the customer immediately.
(e) If there is a product defect or if you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, customer have no right of return product.
(f) Camera picture are not possible to do as Embroidery.
7. Data Protection
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the securing your own information (including passwords), keeping your sensitive information confidential, and taking responsibility for actions taken in connection with your user account.
8. Limitation of Liability
(a)You use Oc Starter site and service at your own risk.
(b) Oc Starter is not liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or relating to the site and service or any agreement between you and Oc Starter , even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. User Representations and Warranties
(a) If you upload designs or make changes to products in any way (for example, adding custom text), you represent and warrant to Oc Starter that you have all necessary rights (for example, in trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.) to use the text or design without violating the rights of any third party.
(b) You agree to (i) indemnify and (ii) release Oc Starter from all liability (including costs and attorney’s fees) for claims relating to the alleged or actual infringement of any third-party rights and any law to the extent that such claims relate to your use of Oc Starter site and service.
10. Using Oc Starter
You accepted the Terms and Conditions of Sales